Auto Skills Center
Bldg. 1350, 253-5325
Sundays 10 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday - Friday Noon - 6 PM, Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM
Whether you are looking to repair, restore or just clean your vehicle, the Auto Skills Center (ASC) offers everything you could possibly need.
The ASC allows access to our extensive collection of tools as well as advanced machinery which includes; battery charger, parts cleaner, tire changer and tire balancer.
The ASC is not a full service station, but rather a facility for do-it-yourselfers. Customers must supply their own parts. We also provide de-registration services. The ASC is open to all military, DoD, NAF, JMSDF, MLC, IHA personnel and their dependents.
Working on your vehicle at home isn't always an option, so bring your project to the ASC .
- Indoor Bay $3/hour
- Indoor Bay with Lift $5/hour
- Overnight Bay $6/day
- Outdoor Bay $3/hour
- Overnight Outdoor Bay $3/day
Can't wait to have those sick new wheels mounted? Do it yourself!
- Tire-Balance (Standard Wheel) $5/tire
- Tire-Balance (Factory or Alum. Wheel) $5/tire
- Tire-Balance (Oversize) $5/tire
- Tire Change & Mounting $5/wheel
- Battery Charge $4/hour
- Air Tools- ratchets, pneumatic guns, vacuum brake bleeder and air buffing kit.
- Hand Tools- impact wrenches, pliers, hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, files, clamps and more.
- Bench Tools- grinder and vise.
Along with these items, ASC counts in its inventory a pressure washer, floor jacks, engine hoist, transmission jack, engine stand, vehicle lifts, oil pit, wash racks, polisher, angle grinder, cordless drills, vacuum cleaners and more.
Need to sell your car soon? Park & sell it free at the Re-Sale Lot. Located across from the Laundrette & Armory. Stop by the ASC first to register all vehicles, motorbikes, boats, etc.