Encourage yourself to explore new genres with the Library's Book Bingo, a year-long reading challenge for adults where you can complete prompts to be entered into prize drawings throughout the year. If you haven't started yet, be sure to pick up your bingo sheet from the library.
- Must be 18+ and be a registered Library patron.
- You may only use 1 book for each square & all books must be read in 2021.
- Bingo counts for any line of 5 (vertical, horizontal, diagonal).
- Once you have completed a Bingo row, show Library staff a photo of your progress so you can be entered into the giveaway. You will also receive stickers for your board. This will show us that we have tracked each of your Bingos.
- There will be a quarterly drawing. You may only win 1 quarterly drawing, but all Bingo submissions will be included in the grand prize drawing at the end of the calendar year.