Account & Borrowing Policy
Registration is open to active duty, DOD civilians, JMSDF, retirees, and their families, as well as MLC and IHA employees. Items may be checked out using the library card issued at registration or your Military ID card. The borrowing period for all items is three weeks. Patrons are able to renew items twice, if no requests have been placed by other patrons.
Each account is allowed the following:
- unlimited books and magazines
- maximum of two video games, launchpads
- maximum of ten cds, audiobooks, playaways, dvds
- one makerbox (gopro, needlepoint, tea ceremony, novelty cake pans)
- one dvd player or projector
- one kindle or nook
Learn About Japan
Contact the Library for information on how to access Mango Languages.
You design it, we print it!
3D printing is available to all registered Library patrons in good standing.
Patrons may create three-dimensional objects in plastic using a design uploaded from a digital computer file.
- computers & internet
- 10 cac enabled desktop computers
- scanning capability
- free wi-fi
- famcam loft
- united through reading collection
- meeting space with smart board
- usmc/usn professional reading collection
- printing & copying
- limited to 25 free color copies per day
- charging station available to charge your electronic devices
- kindles & nooks are available for checkout (limited to one checkout per account)
- 3D printers & cura software
- sewing machines
- robotic & circuitry kits
- heat press
- silhouette cameo
- ipads & laptops
- button maker
- green screen