With an indoor Olympic-sized pool operating year round and an outdoor pool open during the summer months, the Semper Fit Aquatics program has options available for all skill levels. Earn your diving certification, brush up on your basic strokes and even train to become a lifeguard.
WaterWorks Outdoor Pool
Reservations are no longer required at the WaterWorks outdoor pool. It is open with a maximum occupancy of 100. All spots are first come first serve.
General Pool Guidelines
- All posted pool rules must be followed at all times.
- All children over the age of 10 must present valid ID.
- Flotation devices and pool toys not provided by Aquatics staff.
- Diving boards & slides are not available for use.
- Wearing face coverings while on the pool deck is required.
- Lockers are not available for use.
- Swimmers should come dressed to swim. Changing rooms not available for use.
- Showers not available for use.
- Chairs located in designated seating areas are not permitted to be moved.
- Patrons must sanitize chairs after use. Cleaning products will be provided.
- Separate entrance and exit into/out of the facility must be used.
The Aquatics branch offers year-round instruction for all age groups and skill levels. We offer American Red Cross swimming lessons and American Red Cross Lifeguarding classes. Private swimming lessons are offered mid-November to April for children ages 6 months to adults. The cost is $60 for eight (8) 30-minute sessions. Group lessons are held throughout the summer. The cost for summer group lessons is $50 for 10 lessons.
tsunami youth swim team
Please call to make your reservation at least two business days in advance, and turn in a completed and signed Unit PT reservation form to the Aquatics Office during regular office hours.
military swim qual
The indoor pool is available for military swim qualification training and Navy PRT’s. Please call to make your reservation at least one business day in advance, and turn in a completed and signed Swim Qual Pool Reservation Form to the Aquatics Office during regular office hours.
We have gear for rental (masks, fins, snorkels, scuba tanks, dive computers, etc.) with the ability to fill tanks for certified divers. To rent scuba gear, a dive certification must be presented.
*Authorized patrons of ALL abilities are welcome. Please contact program staff if reasonable accommodations are necessary.