health & fitness
semper fit programs
parent child workout room reservation guidelines
- Maximum room capacity is one adult and three children.
- The parent/child workout room is available for use by reservation only. Reservations are limited to one hour increments with a maximum of one reservation per day per household.
- Parents/legal guardians are required to sign in at the fitness center front desk prior to using the parent/child workout room.
- Children ages nine and younger are authorized to use the parent/child workout room.
- Parents/legal guardians may provide toys for their child(ren). Toys must be of a non-violent nature and must be removed from the parent/child workout room after use. Toys left in the parent/child workout room will be disposed.
- Children must stay behind the barrier wall at all times
- Parents/legal guardians must remain in the parent/child workout room with their child(ren) at all times and maintain line of sight.
- Parents/legal guardians must clean, sanitize, and organize the parent/child workout room before leaving and check out with the front desk.
- Incidents and injuries must be reported to the fitness center staff immediately.
- Food and drink are not authorized in the parent/child workout room with the exception of water and bottles to feed children.
- Parents/legal guardians are responsible for ensuring their child(ren) are fully dressed to include socks and shoes at all times when using parent/child workout room.
- Parents/legal guardians may not use the parent/child workout room if their child(ren) displays symptoms of a contagious disease or did not attend day care or school due to illness.
- Parents/legal guardians are responsible for ensuring that the following conditions or symptoms do not exist: cold, fever of 101 degrees or higher within the past 24 hours, constant cough, in the first 24 hours of an antibiotic, diarrhea, fussiness or abnormal disposition.
- In case of a fire alarm, parents/legal guardians are responsible for gathering their child(ren) and following the exit signs to exit the building immediately.
- Parents/legal guardians who violate parent/child workout room policies and procedures may be asked to leave the facility. If further instances of violations occur, parents/legal guardians may be denied future use of the parent/child workout room.
- weight room
- cardio room
- circuit room
- wellness classroom
- massage therapy
- racquetball courts
- basketball courts
- men/women locker rooms
- men/women saunas
- swimming pool
- weight machines
- cardiovascular machines
- multi-functioning bench presses
- kettle bells
- free weights
- aerobic accessories
wellbeats on-demand fitness
With a heated indoor Olympic-sized pool operating year round and an outdoor pool open during the summer months, the Semper Fit Aquatics program has options available for all skill levels. Take private lessons to brush up on your basic strokes, challenge yourself with an AMP-IT class, or even train to become a lifeguard!
Our pools offer recreational swimming, unit PT sessions, private and group swim lessons, and more. We have underwater workout equipment for adults. For children we offer PFDs, tot docks, and a kiddy pool. Be sure to check out our inflatable obstacle course at special events!