Many of us have animals, and many people rotating to MCAS Iwakuni may want to know what kind of services and products are available for their pets when they arrive in Iwakuni.
With restrictions to travel being lifted weekly, we have more of an opportunity to leave the base and enjoy some leisure time. But what about our pets?
There is good news, the MCCS Barking Lot can board your pet so you and your family can enjoy a day away stress free, and at very reasonable rates.
If you need to board your pet, here’s some helpful information:
- Reservations can be made 60 days prior.
- To make a reservation, please complete a boarding agreement, vaccination agreement, and reservation form.
- Forms can be found on the webpage under the info tag at the top of the page.
- Submit via email at [email protected]
- Once the Barking Lot has received all required information, staff will contact you to make arrangements.
Once a boarding agreement has been created it is valid for one year, but please note that the reservation form must be completed for each reservation.
More information can be found at https://mccsiwakuni.com/shopping-services/kennel-pet-services-2/ and please remember to click on the “info” tag on the top right of the page for Hours of Operation, contact numbers, and forms.
Perhaps your family has found a nice pet friendly dog park and need to find some pet friendly toys to play with. The MCX has a wonderful selection of items for you to chose from and more:
- Flea & tick collars (for dogs & cats)
- Waste bags for dog walking (remember it’s the law in Japan to pick up after your dogs)
- Pet Beds
- And much more!
Also keep in mind, if the MCX doesn’t carry a product that you are interested in, you can always speak to Customer Service and Special Order it.