marine corps exchange
The Marine Corps Exchange (MCX) has been proudly servicing the needs of Marines and their families since 1897. For over a century, we’ve known that our customers are special people who serve their country proudly. The Marine Corps Exchange is the #1 Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) benefit to our customers based on the “Marine Corps MCCS Needs Assessment Survey”. Our goal requires a special commitment to our Marine Corps members by providing the best quality and true value for their merchandising and purchasing needs.
Can't find what you need? Come to the Customer Service Counter at the MCX and make a special order!
A special order is defined as an order for an item not offered or stocked at the site that the customer wishes to purchase.
- Restrictions apply:
- Allow 1-2 weeks minimum for product availability
- Allow 2-4 months minimum for delivery
Did you know you can set up an account to shop online and ship items direct to the MCX or to any address?
- Go to http://mymcx.com/ or http://mynavyexchange.com/
- Create an account (to see pricing): You will need your name, email, and DOD ID number.
- After creating an account you are ready to shop! Add virtually anything to your cart.
- After adding items to your cart, click on the shopping cart icon, and proceed to check out.
- You will be given the option to ship to an address of your choosing or to your selected MCX store.
- After choosing your shipping location, continue to payment.
- Select your payment method and enter the corresponding information.
- Place your order!